*This post may contain affiliate links for which I earn commissions.*
Corkcicle tumblers are the newest and hottest thing on the market. These double-walled, vacuum insulated stainless steel cups keep your drinks cold for up to 25 hours and hot for up to 12 hours. So, are they worth it?
Read my review of these innovative products to find out. You’ll learn about their features, benefits, drawbacks, as well as user reviews so you can decide if these innovative products are worth it or not. Let’s get started…
Are Corkcicle Tumblers Worth it: A Comprehensive Review
Who is Corkcicle?
Corkcicle is a U.S-based drinkware brand that has been in business since 2010. They started off making wine chillers, with their first product being the Original Corkcicle-Air Wine Bottle Chiller.
They have since expanded to various drinkware products that include wine chillers, tumblers, and flasks.
Corkcicle tumblers feature double-walled, vacuum insulated stainless steel construction. This keeps your drink cold for 25 hours and hot for 12 hours.
They also have a proprietary powder coating on the exterior, making it sweatproof, so no more water rings.
The company is based in Orlando, FL, but its tumblers and other products are manufactured in China.
Corkcicle Tumblers Features
While Corkcicle produces different kinds of tumblers, they all have some standard features. They include:
- Available in a variety of patterns and colors
- Beautiful and stylish designs
- Non-slip bottoms
- They come in different sizes, including 12-oz, 16-oz, and 24-oz
- Eo-friendly and reusable
- 18/8 stainless steel
- Vacuum sealed and triple insulated
- BPA-free materials
These are just some of the great features I have found in almost all the Corkcicle tumblers I used before. It’s important to note that not all tumblers have all of these features, but most of them offer most, if not all, of these.
Corkcicle Tumblers Benefits
Now that you know what Corkcicle tumblers are all about let’s look at some of the benefits I have found in using this drinkware. These include:
- They keep drinks hot or cold for up to 25 hours, depending on your preference.
- They are very stylish and come in a variety of colors, designs, sizes.
- Non-slip bottoms so no more spills or slips while walking.
- There is no need for bulky ice packs to keep your drinks cool longer because these tumblers hold their temperatures better than other drinkware. They can be used during outdoor activities like hiking, camping, boating, etc.
- Corkcicle tumblers are ideal for cold or hot drinks because of their insulation properties. This means you can use it to store both your alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, depending on what suits your needs best at any given time.
- They come with lids that fit into the top opening snugly, so you don’t have to worry about spills.
- They come in different sizes, from 12-oz up to 24-oz drinkware options that fit most cup holders in cars, so you can use them even while driving.
- Cokcicle tumblers are also relatively less expensive compared to other stainless steel tumblers on the market.
Corkcicle Tumblers Drawbacks
Even though there are many great benefits of using Corkcicle tumblers, I have also found some drawbacks that may not be obvious to most users at first glance. These include:
- They are not dishwasher safe and should only be hand-washed to maintain their beauty for a long time.
- Compared to other major brands such as Yeti, Corkcicle tumblers may not be as robust and durable. If you are not careful, they can break easily when dropped or bumped into hard objects.
- There have also been complaints about their lids. While I didn’t see any major issues here, some users say the lids wear out easily, especially if you drop them.
- Tumblers with paintings on the outside are also prone to chip easily.
How Corkcicle Tumblers Stack Up Against Other Tumblers
Generally, these tumblers will give you the same performance as other major brands like Yeti or RTIC. Depending on your preference, they keep drinks cold for up to 25 hours and hot for 12 hours.
Corkcicle tumblers are also very durable thanks to their stainless steel construction which makes them rust-resistant and shatterproof. However, I wouldn’t recommend dropping them as they may chip or break.
Compared to similar tumblers like Yeti and RTIC, Corkcicle drinkware is relatively less expensive. This makes it an excellent choice for those on a budget but looking for high-quality stainless steel tumblers without spending too much money.
It won’t be as robust and durable as the other two brands, but it’s a great alternative if you don’t plan to use your tumbler for outdoor activities or abuse it.
I couldn’t see any major difference here compared to competing tumblers such as Yeti and RTIC.
Here, I thought Corkcicle should do a better job at offering a warranty on their tumblers. As of this writing, they offer a 1-year warranty while Yeti provides a 5-year warranty. RTIC offers a limited lifetime warranty.
So Are Corkcicle Tumblers Worth It?
It always boils down to personal preferences, budget, and your specific needs. Corkcicle tumblers are great for those looking to switch from plastic drinkware or disposable cups into more durable stainless steel tumblers without breaking the bank.
However, if you plan to use it for outdoor activities or abuse it a lot, I would probably look elsewhere as they won’t fare well against major brands like Yeti and RTIC when it comes to durability.
Overall, I think Corkcicle tumblers are worth it if you use them for their intended purpose or plan to take good care of your drinkware. They offer excellent insulation properties and look good in your hands.
Plus, they come in various colors, sizes, and designs, so you are sure to get one that suits your needs.
I hope this short and concise review has helped you understand Corkcicle tumblers better and what to expect from them.
I also tried my best to include the most important points that can help you decide if they are worth it or not without going into too much detail about every single aspect of their performance.
Share the Love!
- Corkcicle vs. Yeti: Beginners’ Guide
- Are Corkcicle Tumblers Leak-Proof?
- Corkcicle Tumbler Review: A Guide for Beginners
Tumbleries is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon…